THE GILLIERMER ADVENTURE 2 (LIVE-ACTION) THE GILLIERMER ADVENTURE 2 (LIVE-ACTION)

Not bad, could use some work and a bunch more polish but I see a huge amount of potential here. Whatever you use for animation, maybe think about learning and getting something better. I suggest photoshop or something that works best with your blending style. I see you animate over live action and the acting is convincing but think about acting lessons or similar routes. Like I said the idea is novel and very interesting, I just want you to get the best out of it. Cheers!

~Neo

ProgramaSkyCenter responds:

This is the first time we get a comment productive and very motivating ... Much better than "Wow, cool video", "You are good" ...
Thank you from the heart, and always will in overcoming every attempt new video, try to use new resources and acquired skills!
Thank you my friend! Cheers!

Ploxy's Mawile Parody Ploxy's Mawile Parody

Very detailed, very expressive and a delicious sound. It's not much in the way of length or complexity but it's short simple and to the point. THat's a good thing in this case. Well done.

Animation vs. Minecraft Animation vs. Minecraft

Feckin' Brilliant! You earned all five (Plus an imaginary sixth) stars on this glorious animated video. Bravo and may you find what you most search for in life.

Neo~

Stacker War Stacker War

I reeeeally want to like this game, I do. As is though the AI gets really cheap and spews units faster than should be possible and there's no way to send units quick enough. I love the concept but the difficult should either be toned down or made less cheap. Spamming units is cheap. Perhaps increase the strength of each lower unit and make them harder to kill but still slow to summon.

Mother Judgement Mother Judgement

Great game for a proof of concept but the final boss is literally impossible. Tighten up the controls, remove some of the bugs like control errors and just slightly ease up on the difficulty and you should be fine, provided you ever want to try again with this game. I think it's pretty good, good enough to write a review anyway.

Don't save the princess Don't save the princess

It's a good enough game, but you kinda get overwhelmed in the second wave. I suggest toning down the dificulty spike or adding another source of coin.

~Neo

Lounging in the water Lounging in the water

awesome and to the furries killers

furries haters CAN CHOKE ON IT! i don't get it, your artwork is very well appreciated by me and people hating on furries everywhere should stop and think. not all furries are "fuck a dog's intestines" furry, some just appreciate good art on a bit of a fantasy streak. there is a MOTHER FUCKING difference between furfags and furries so learn it or BLOW IT OUT OF YOU ASS (I'm talking to citrusman5 and shockyvolt)

The Wrong Shirt The Wrong Shirt

awesome

art. simply art. amazing work and keep it up.