Stacker War Stacker War

I reeeeally want to like this game, I do. As is though the AI gets really cheap and spews units faster than should be possible and there's no way to send units quick enough. I love the concept but the difficult should either be toned down or made less cheap. Spamming units is cheap. Perhaps increase the strength of each lower unit and make them harder to kill but still slow to summon.

Mother Judgement Mother Judgement

Great game for a proof of concept but the final boss is literally impossible. Tighten up the controls, remove some of the bugs like control errors and just slightly ease up on the difficulty and you should be fine, provided you ever want to try again with this game. I think it's pretty good, good enough to write a review anyway.

Don't save the princess Don't save the princess

It's a good enough game, but you kinda get overwhelmed in the second wave. I suggest toning down the dificulty spike or adding another source of coin.

~Neo

Coming Out Simulator Coming Out Simulator

Never thought I'd go from 0 to FEELZ in 20 or less minutes but yeah...

This was an amazing experience and one I enjoyed playing through. I got surprised, excited I laughed a bit and at the end, I felt like I knew a bit more about myself as well as the author. I hesitated to click on this game but I'm entirely glad I did and I had alot of fun. This game gets 6 punches to the face out of 5 (6/5)

~Neo

Douchebags Chick Douchebags Chick

Hilarious. Back on Newgrounds and this is the first game I play. Also apparently the douchebag chick also has access to time travel as well. LOL.

Fruit Slasher 3D Fruit Slasher 3D

i don't care that it's not original, cause i fuckin' love killing that stupid hamster.

Relive Your Life Relive Your Life

great game, it's like final destination, LOL.

endeavor endeavor

interesting

wonderful design, great story and fun game. simply RPG-ish

Whack Your Boss Whack Your Boss

fun

"PAY CU!T I'll give you a pay cut!!" fun game excellent pick for tools.

Doodieman Voodoo Doodieman Voodoo

funny

have doodie man and pee man go head to head now. good work.