THE GILLIERMER ADVENTURE 2 (LIVE-ACTION) THE GILLIERMER ADVENTURE 2 (LIVE-ACTION)

Not bad, could use some work and a bunch more polish but I see a huge amount of potential here. Whatever you use for animation, maybe think about learning and getting something better. I suggest photoshop or something that works best with your blending style. I see you animate over live action and the acting is convincing but think about acting lessons or similar routes. Like I said the idea is novel and very interesting, I just want you to get the best out of it. Cheers!

~Neo

ProgramaSkyCenter responds:

This is the first time we get a comment productive and very motivating ... Much better than "Wow, cool video", "You are good" ...
Thank you from the heart, and always will in overcoming every attempt new video, try to use new resources and acquired skills!
Thank you my friend! Cheers!

Ploxy's Mawile Parody Ploxy's Mawile Parody

Very detailed, very expressive and a delicious sound. It's not much in the way of length or complexity but it's short simple and to the point. THat's a good thing in this case. Well done.

Animation vs. Minecraft Animation vs. Minecraft

Feckin' Brilliant! You earned all five (Plus an imaginary sixth) stars on this glorious animated video. Bravo and may you find what you most search for in life.

Neo~

How Kratos plays FNAF How Kratos plays FNAF

"Tampering with the animatronics"? I'LL SHOW YOU TAMPERING WITH THE ANIMATRONICS!!!

The Guardians Tale The Guardians Tale

well animated with a sort of "Tim Schafer-esque" appeal and a nice 180 at the end.

no wonder she wasn't afraid but you kinda feel sorry for the guardian whose only purpose was to guard the treasure.

Mario VS. Mikuru Mario VS. Mikuru

i expected a fight and i got a fight...
what i didn't expect is for it to be so damn hilarious.
what a Unique take on the growing trend, also congrats on animating while using so little variation in sprites. that takes skill.

X vs. Zero X vs. Zero

i for one applaude not using DBZ as a template for sprite animation.
Well Done.

Most Beautiful Teen Most Beautiful Teen

so many references done right
i tend to fish too so i can see this from that perspective although i am an artist so i usually fish for commpliments on deviant art. awesome animation!

Sonic Battle XC OPENING Sonic Battle XC OPENING

Seeing as how i am also running with a sonic based(yet non sprite although it started there) animation series, i thought i'd give some constructive critismal though the animation was a bit choppy i could somewhat put together the story behind it and it looks pretty bold. the quality is a little bad now but what counts now is that you got the point across to someone. i am a lot less dense then most people but you gotta make it a bit more clear.another thing if you made this in Macromedia Flash 8 a couple of easily fixed problems like weirdly fast idles choppy frames and such exist.

Overall i like your idea, a little more because of biase but you should spend time getting to know your tools.

Happy spriting!

Neo v Smith Neo v Smith

This animation is not only an amazing peice of art but a shout out to people like me saying"hey, you can do this even with limited resources" props man.
Flawless Victory